Here are my top ten coins by Marketcap by the end of 2019.
1. Bitcoin(BTC) — The King is still king a year and a half from now
2. Stellar(XLM) — Partnerships with IBM, VISA and others drive it up to #2
3. XRP — XRP remains strong, gets past lawsuits and stays at #3
4. Monero(XMR) — The Darknet and Black Market is strong with this one
5. IOTA(MIOTA) — BOSCH, Volkwagen, Fujitsu, and other Parnterships catapult this into the top 5
6. Ethereum(ETH) — Lackluster technology and Casper and Sharding might come too late
7. TRON(TRX)– Jumps to #7 from partnerships and the eternal hype-machine, Justin Sun
8. EOS — 6,7,8 are all interchangable and EOS may well be #6 at the end of 2019, we will have to see how adoption works
10. NEO — Chinese State Sponsorship?
* Tether — Well its pegged to USD so if the market turns bull, this one will obviously drop in ranking
* Bitcoin Cash — Hard Fork Woes, sentiment not great
* Litecoin — Lack of big partnerships, we love Charlie Lee, but we need more news
Other to watch for
* Dogecoin — Fandom may be dedicated enough to drive it to new heights
* Binance Coin(BNB) — Binance is launching a Dex and as volume picks up, BNB will be more and more in demand