* I am not a professional financial adviser and this is not professional financial advice, just my opinion. I am not responsible for your gains or losses.
Tron has been making headlines recently while its price has held steady but here are five great reasons to buy TRON for the long term.
1. The price is low right now. Thanks to insider trading and a $74,000,000 short by someone inside Goldman(most likely), the Bitcoin market tanked by 15% a few days ago to $6300(now $6450) which means right now its probably a cheap buy-in price at around 2 cents.
2. Justin Sun just graduated from Jack Ma university(its not actually called Jack Ma university but he’s the boss) and the two are close. Rumor has it that they’ve already had a gentlemen’s agreement to partner TRON with Alibaba, but nothing is confirmed and it may not be true. If it is, such an announcement would make TRON’s price go through the roof.
3. Justin Sun himself is a tech-savvy and charismatic person. He knows the tech, but he also knows PR and he can spin and hype up developments to get the most free press and biggest price increases for TRON for new developments in the future.
4. TRON has started project Atlas which is going to leverage the millions of BitTorrent users hoping to make an marketplace with TRON as the base currency. If it works, I could imagine it being like iTunes store or Googleplay Store, which would be huge.
5. TVM – The Tron Virtual Machine just launched and is compatible with the Ethereum Virtual Machine which means you can run ERC20 tokens on the TRON network. This may eventually convince some ERC20 tokens to migrate over to the TRON network to increase usage. TRON has already passed EOS is number of accounts on the network and has passed Ethereum(temporarily at least) in number of transactions per day.
For these reasons, I believe TRON is a good long-term buy.