These are my picks for top Alt Coins for 2nd half of 2018. Please note that this is not professional financial advice and I am not a professional financial adviser, these are my opinions only and I am not responsible for your profits or losses.
1. Photon(PHO) — You get pick up almost 3 million right now for $100 and its already integrated into Fortnite and CS GO and its own game is being developed. If it goes to 1 penny, you make 300x what you put in. Not a bad gamble for $100.
2. Siacoin(SC) — Interesting technology and service that is in demand, cheap coin for just over 1 cent right now, could have big potential.
3. GIN — Already has thousands of users using its platform and generating revenue, a rarity for cryptocurrency. Its ROI for staking is only 135% or so right now, but a coin with an actual use case that people are using and paying money for is nothing to sneeze at.
4. Cappacity — 3d printing and 3d worlds could be big in product displays and games. Already has a usable products with clients using it. If it can ever get its marketing together, there’s a big need for it.
5. Ripple(XRP) – Closest Crypto right now to getting big financial institutions to adopt it. Been to $3 before and could easily go there again.
6. Nucleus Vision(Ncash) — Cheap at just over a penny right now. Although some partnerships are exaggerated, it does have some big confirmed partnerships, so at this price, its worth taking a risk for me.
7. TRON — Justin Sun is the master of hype and spin and TRON has been to 26 cents before with less to show for it than it has now. Justin Sun has purchased Bittorrent and has friendships with asian business moguls. Could mean big things for TRON.
8. Bitshares, Kucoin, Binance — These are almost guaranteed to go up when the market rallies as the exchanges will see a surge in traffic. With a surge in traffic, exchange trade tokens will have much higher demand.
Those are my Alt coin picks for the 2nd half of 2018.